What We Do
- Negotiates (on behalf of its members) collective agreements covering salaries and wages, and major fringe benefits, with the National Union of Food, Beverage and Tobacco Employees (Junior Staff) and the Food, Beverage and Tobacco Senior Staff Association.
- Assists members in resolving industrial conflicts.
- Provides research and advisory services to its member-companies.
- Provides information on terms and conditions of employment in the industry for its members.
- Liaises and dialogues with regulatory agencies (NAFDAC, SON, RMRDC, Weights & Measures, Federal Ministry of Environment, etc) on issues of
interest to its members.
- Sources, trains and develops human capital in the industry
- Serves as the platform for the protection of the interest of members against any development in the macro-economic environment that threatens business survival.
All enquiries should be directed to:
The Executive Secretary, AFBTE
Suites 105 – 107, AHCN Towers (1st Floor Wing C)
CIPM Road, Central Business District
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
P. O. Box 22891, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com